Monday, January 08, 2018

What to do, that's the question?

Oh, the dilemma. So many things to do. I either need, want, or have, to do. (Now I am distracted thinking about commas: how many should be in that sentence - or fragment possibly unless I take away the full stop after the previous 'to do'.)

And as I am sitting here I am adding things as I think of them. I now have eleven things on my list. Admittedly most of them are quick and just need the initial effort to begin.

There, are you impressed? I have done three things from my list in the last ten minutes! Ooh, I need a cup of tea now.

Evening update
I have crossed nine things off my list! But added another six. That still means I'm winning I think.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Commas - a big problem, I admit.

Liz Hinds said...

I think I tend to use too many on the whole, Sharon.

Rose said...

Haha, I always say I spend more time making up to-do lists than actually DOING anything:)

Ole Phat Stu said...

Book Tip : "Eats shoots and leaves" for comma clarification etc.