Tuesday, January 02, 2018

I went upstairs to shower ...

and got distracted. I'm not sure how but the end result is that I am sitting here eating lunch in my nightie. Which makes a change from a bowl.

No, but I decided to get rid of any clothes I've not worn for a year or more. I have been quite ruthless and have ended up with a huge Santa sack of clothes to go to the charity shop. Plus some jumpers I will wash before taking. 

On the plus side I found a jumper I really like but had forgotten I had. Such a first world problem.

And now I really must shower and go to Sainsburys. Our fridge is bare. I can't put it off any longer. Especially with the grandchildren coming tomorrow. They will demand fruit and yogurt and humus. (That is how spellchecker tells me it is spelled; I am not convinced.)

3 comments:

Sally Wessely said...

I did the same thing the other day. I tossed out sizes that represent the impossible dream. It’s best to move on.

Ole Phat Stu said...

Humus is dark organic earth.
Hummus is chickpea paste, which I assume you meant.

Liz Hinds said...

Welcome, Sally. It is best to move on, you're right.

Ah, I see, Stu, thank you. I'm sure there's an 'o' in it on the packet too.