Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Catastrophe!

So I'm on my walk this morning when I realise I only have one tissue with me. (This is slightly after I remember I forgot to put on my fitbit. One of those days.) It's not that I have a cold but walking makes my nose run. And the wind makes my nose run. So walking in the wind makes my nose run run.

All I can say is that it was a good job I was wearing a long-sleeved jumper. 





I had a paddle but wasn't tempted to skinny dip, you'll be pleased to hear. A bit of a breeze. Or a howling gale depending on how appropriately dressed you happened to be.


3 comments:

Sharon said...

Lovely shots! Yep, good thing you had a long-sleeved jumper! ;-)

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

When I was growing up , children doing that were called "Silversleeve" .

mrsnesbitt said...

The beach - how lucky we are xxxx